Documenting Endangered Iranian Languages
How to apply for a stipend
Download How to apply for a stipend (PDF)
If you wish to attend the Summer School, and you are a resident of Iran or a neighouring country, you may apply for a stipend to cover your travel and accomodation costs.
In order to apply, you will need to supply the following information:
· Full name
· Email address and telephone number
· A brief statement of your linguistic background (names of courses attended, name of university/training institution, experience with the relevant languages)
· Details of any planned field work on the relevant languages
· Evidence of proficiency in the English language (for example a certificate from a recognized TESL-institution or similar). Note that the language of all the courses at the Summer School will be English
· The name of an academic from a recognized university who is willing to provide a reference in support of your application
· The expected costs of your travel to and from the Summer School, including costs of visa application, transfer from home to nearest airport etc.
Please send these details as soon as possible to the following address, either by normal mail, fax, or email-attachment to:
Seminar für Allgemeine Sprachwissenschaft
Universität Kiel, Olshausenstr. 40,
++49 431 880 7405
If you require further information, please contact the above address directly.